Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fare Thee Well

Dear reader,

I started the Old Curiosity Shop after my first daughter, Asya, was born in 2010 and since then I've shared so many posts about my humble adventures here in Sarajevo both as an expat and a "local" along the way. Go see the previous posts please. 👇 

However, I have come to decide not to write any posts and end this wonderful journey here. You can always ask me any questions about the recipes I've shared on the blog, Sarajevo or the life here, though. Please feel free to drop me a line at ozermehtap@gmail.com

I believe this end will be another beautiful beginning and that's why I am not sad at all. You shouldn't be either. 


Well, as you have already guessed, this post is to say "Goodbye" to you all. Hope you've enjoyed or at least benefited from some of the posts I've shared on this blog. 

Well, I'll be still posting photos on Instagram and telling stories there. Check them out sometime at


You won't regret; I promise. 

Thanks a million for stopping by. 

See you around.


Mehtap

No comments:

Post a Comment