Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome to Istanbul: Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce

Istanbul map by Emir Isovic

Great news! Milou, her super dad and I are finally in Istanbul all together for the summer holiday. We've already attended a wedding ceremony and met new people. Emir has been  travelling around the city and drawing everything that's enchanted and inspired him. The map above is one of them which has been posted as well on they draw and travel. Unfortunately, daddy has to return to Sarajevo in two weeks but we'll be around here for some more time! Well, here is the photograph of the chocolate cake with super duper chocolate sauce my sister made for Milou and me as a welcome home present! The texture and taste were beyond my imagination. I will add the recipe as soon as she shares it with me. I should leave now: There is a lot to see in Istanbul.  



No comments:

Post a Comment