Sunday, July 28, 2013

Julie and Julia

When a colleague heard that my blog was awarded the best blog of the year in Bosnia and Herzegovina, she immediately suggested a film she'd watched and found highly inspiring: The film made her do some grocery shopping and cook for the day. 

Information about the film

It was Julie & Julia which is a 2009 American biographic drama film written and directed by Nora Ephron starring Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci, Amy Adams, and Chris Messina. Well, I watched the film the same night and liked it. Yes it was definitely inspiring for bloggers and those who consider cooking as a possible savior from the troubles or monotony of life. What is more, the film provides the fairy tale effect which every one of us occasionally need to carry on in life: Dreams might come true. 

As far as my dream is concerned, the film made me start considering blogging as a catalyst for my future plans to publish a cookbook and/or later open my own shop and sell what I cook and bake and make others happy. After my blog, surprisingly, was awarded the best blog of the year, I felt extremely appreciated. How else could I feel? All my efforts to cook and bake in Sarajevo were appreciated by the very Sarajevo people. Cool, isn't it? Accordingly, I started dreaming about my own shop. 

Who knows? It might come true sooner than I expect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment